Oaks of Righteousness

Oaks of Righteousness
'...and they will be called Oaks of Righteousness, a planting of the Lord for the display of his splendor.' - Isaiah 61:3

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Stranger

The music beats and the dj roars
A crowd unrestrained as they flood into the dance floors
See her enter the club on this drunken Saturday night
I look at her, gazed as she dances away her life
She moves and flows as her body rolls
Beneath the neon lights it glows and captures my eyes
As she grinds up and down and caress my thighs
Her beauty streaks and makes my heart beats faster
Her warm embrace captivates me, a captive stranger
Yet amidst the excitement and drowning pleasure
I wonder why and how she yields to such burning desires
I wonder why am I playing with such tempting fires
For it doesn't last as soon the music dies
And our emotions flare as the night runs dry
Reality settles as we realise still
That we're more emptied of ourselves than the experience could ever fill.

No comments:

Post a Comment