Oaks of Righteousness

Oaks of Righteousness
'...and they will be called Oaks of Righteousness, a planting of the Lord for the display of his splendor.' - Isaiah 61:3

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Salvation

Rest, it eludes me.
eyes closed, eyes open,
I see nothing

Nothing but a shadow,
hazy streaks upon the stony ceiling
as time passes, inching slowly,
my heart begins to stumble,

then a Fall.
doubts dragging me down below
sinister thoughts, lurking,
awaiting in the depths
familiar faces absent from above
And the musty darkness envelops me
Squeezing. Seizing my lungs.
A gasp,
A breath,
A breeze.
A waif-like sliver of light
The scent of hope in a distant corner
there lies the moonlit window
dim,
flickering,
beautiful.
a faint light reaching out its hand.

By YiLing and Duclet

No comments:

Post a Comment